Why should you join NCAG?
Mainly because it is a practical group that is only interested in assisting local working artists.
Here are several things you get right now, and more might pop up later...
If that's not enough to entice you to join, think of whatever other values might interest you, let us know, and we'll see if others are interested in the same thing and add it to our activities.
Contact our Membership Chair at
- You get to show in NCAG venues, including the annual NCAG show in the Gualala Arts gallery, several shows each year in the Gualala Arts foyer, WestAmerica Bank, RCMS and several others. None of these take more than 30% commission, and many are 10%.
- And only NCAG member artists can participate in the annual Studio Tours, which have produced substantial sales for local artists at a low 10% commission rate, and an excellent opportunity for building a clientele.
- You get email notices of all kinds of things that might be interesting to working artists: shows coming up, good deals on supplies, plus happenings like plein air painting outings and life drawing groups.
- You get email notices of all kinds of things that might be interesting to working artists: shows coming up, good deals on supplies, plus happenings like plein aire painting outings and life drawing groups.
- Artist to Artist Meetings - Join your peers to talk about art (or Art). No business allowed!
More info on Artist to Artist Meetings
- You get the quarterly newsletter as an email right away after the quarterly Board Meetings, and a week or two later on paper.
- And you can come and enjoy the annual membership meeting and potluck dinner in October, plus any other events we cook up.